Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introducing Me

Hai, visitors! Welcome to Tipluk's the second official blog! Well, let me introduce my self -my name is Rizki Rahmadania Putri and you can call me Titi or Tipluk. I'm studying at SMPN 1 Cirebon in the 8 grade. I'm a girl who obsessed with Twilight Saga especially Edward Cullen! I love everything about vampire. I was born on January 5th, 1998 at Cirebon. Now, I'm still fourteen years old but I'm an awesome girl for sure! :p

I'm a blogger. I'm the owner on Alice in Tipluk's World. Follow this blog and my other blog ya:p

I love singing, writing, dancing, taking pictures and have a great time with my Awesome-Epic Guys (I called my best friends with that's name.) I'm part of OSIS SPENSA Cirebon, 7D Abnormal, TrelightBee and Twihards Family as Alice Cullen -I'm an admin, I'm Edward Little Girl! 

Well, I think it's enough for now. I'm sorry for make a mistake -I'm not the good english speaker! :p


Keep follow me! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment