Tuesday, July 1, 2014

If you could read this

Your smile is totally my moodbooster. 
The way we talk each other. 
The way your voice really soft when you talk to me. 
The way your voice really loud when you talk to others. 
The way our silly awkwardness when we're together. 
The way you say wrong lyrics, I turn away and we're laughing together. 
The way you sing with me. 
The way you look at me in the eyes. 
The way I cant see your eyes because they're amazingly warm for me. 
The way you listen to my opinion. 
The way you moves around me. 
The way we stand together. 
The way your craziness is my day. 
The way your big smile is for me. 
The way you're listening to my voice carefully. 
The way I could talk much to you now. 
The way I could be sooo easily makes you calm down when youre get upset, tired or really confused, and they stand there and said "wow, he's listening what you said." 
The way they said I really "good" at making convo with you even I think you're text isnt nice as others guy do. 
The way you're really nice and warm to me now.
The way you still remember what I asked you even it's late night.
The way I see that you're really awkwardly fucked up when I said I want to cook something for you and they said "you did a great job." 
And the way you text me "get well soon" in personal chat when other say it in our group chat.

Impress someone isnt my good things and I dont want to impress you. I want you to see me the way I am now. Well, maybe it's fuckin silly but I wondered if you know how amazing my day when I could meet you. 

I wont set my hope too high but I really wish, we'll happy together;)


Xoxo, dear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment