Monday, August 13, 2012

A few days left

Hei guys! I already on my holiday now! *dance* BUUUUT! I have a lot of tasks on this holiday. Oh God, poor you to be 9th grade. You can't wasting your time to do something that means nothing. Ugh, no! Trust me, I can handle it B-)

Lucky me, around 3 days before I've my holiday, I started to do my tasks with Ridho. Cikiciw start now, Ridho and I always do our tasks first before study or playing some games:p Anyway I can't stop to playing The Sims Social, Simcity and Coco Girl. Hiks. Ridho too. He still plays game online~

Let's change the topic.

How's your Ramadhan guys? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. A few days left and Ramadhan will be done. Astagfirullah, I think that I still wasted my times to do something nothing in this Ramadhan:{

THEN YA, I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING! I mean that I can't write my fan fiction (If This Was a Movie), my short story, my activites at school in some post, ugh. I just too lazy to write my story. *sigh*

Wanna be a writer? Don't be too lazy to open your draft, write and re-write it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. This post is so random. Random! Random!

Okey, forget it.

Anyway, I..... Miss him. A lot. Hehe. Ugh.


Okey, I gotta go deh ya. See you soon. Pls tell him that I miss him. Ok? Thx, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment