Friday, August 24, 2012

Welcome back, school life!

Hello! Happy Eid Mubarak all! Let's forgive and forget:3

Dunno why now I love to wearing veil like this so last Eid Mubarak.....

Hahaha I take this photo with my old phone, Nokia 3120 Classic! \m/
I want to wear veil all day but... WHY THE SUN IS SHINING ALL THE DAY?! *lho* I hope that someday I'll wear veil deh ya xixixi.

Anyway... August 27th is the day to say WELCOME BACK TO THE HELL! Eum, welcome back school life! God, I've tasks but I haven't done it yet. BUT RIDHO ALREADY FINISHED IT YESTERDAY! He do his tasks with his scout friends. Lucky me, today I'll go to Silvy's to do some tasks xixi.

Astaga, gua curhat mulu yak disini-_- Okesip.

Ya, how's your holiday? Don't forget to do your tasks ya!

Ugh, back to the real life. Everyday I have lesson. On Monday-Wednesday-Friday I go to Neutron. Tuesday & Thrusday I go to ESC, english course. On Friday after Jum'at Praying I've maths lesson with Silvy-Ridho at school. On Saturday I go to PurwaCaraka for vocal practice. On Sunday I've religion lesson (like reading Al Qur'an etc) and swimming practice. Astagfirullah..... AND! I must do my tasks, admining at my fanbase, write story.... Ya......... HOW ABOUT MY COMICS YA ALLAH:""""


I'm on 9th grade. I must study hard huff. Love story? I've no time to think about it. #eh


I want to write short story again now so I gotta go, see you. Cheers, guys! :}}

No comments:

Post a Comment